Product Manager (SaaS)
We develop and grow B2B web based applications and B2B media sites. We have an established portfolio of products and several planned future releases.
Our company culture is focused on creating an enjoyable, rewarding and positive environment to work.
We operate out of a modern open plan office opposite Raffles Place MRT.
You’ll be part of our highly skilled and experienced management team based in Singapore with a large remote team overseas. We have had and continue to have great success in launching/acquiring products and taking them to become market leaders.
Role & Responsibilities
This role will be primarily focused on the development of eCommerce applications for B2C users.
Strategy & Growth
- Research and plan product roadmaps based on the company’s vision and goals.
- Conduct thorough market viability research for new products.
- Conduct pricing research to get optimal pricing for new and existing products.
- Work with the marketing team on marketing plans and strategies.
Development & Launch
- Work closely with a remote team of developers and UI/UX designers.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation.
- Develop and manage project plans.
- Communicate new products, features and improvements with customers.
- Monitor and analyse customer’s feedback to ensure continuous improvement of the products.
- Monitor product KPIs and ROI analysis to ensure key milestones are hit.
- Minimum of 5 years combined experience in Product Management and/or Project Management.
- Portfolio of products you have led the development/launch of.
- Good written, verbal communication skills and demonstrate the ability to communicate confidently.
- Demonstrated track record of understanding and driving business requirements while working with various stakeholders.
- Analytical thinking with ability to ask the right questions to understand user problems and develop solutions.
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the product.
- A thorough understanding of all required tools to succeed in your role.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience with SAAS products/business model.
- Shopify/E-Commerce Platforms.
- Competitive salary with opportunities to grow.
- Annual wage supplement (13th Month bonus).
- Private Health Insurance.
- Collaborate with a highly skilled and experienced team to share, learn and grow your skills and experience.
- Bi-Monthly paid team events.
- Regular paid team meals.