Last updated July 01, 2020
1. AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the apps is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise indicated, the apps is our proprietary property and all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the apps (collectively, the “Content’) and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained therein (the “Marks”) are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United States, international copyright laws, and international conventions.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the apps (or any portion thereof).
4, FEES AND PAYMENT
You may be required to purchase or a monthly subscription fee to access services provided by the apps. You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information.
You agree to pay all charges or fees at the prices then in effect for your purchases and/or subscriptions, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon making your purchase. If your purchase is subject to recurring charges, then you consent to our charging your payment method on a recurring basis without requiring your prior approval for each recurring charge, until you notify us of your cancellation or the apps are deleted from your Shopify store. You have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing of Subscription Fees to Shopify.
You can cancel your subscription at any time Deleting the app. Your cancellation will take effect at the end of the current paid term.
6. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the apps for any purpose other than that for which we make the apps available. The apps may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
AS a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the apps.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the apps.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the apps.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools,
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 11 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”)
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the apps to you.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
We do not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
Boost Commerce does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other Materials purchased or obtained by you through the apps will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The apps are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Singapore. Amai Digital Pte Ltd and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Singapore shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
There may be information on the apps that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
11. CONTACT US
You can contact us here:
Amai Digital Pte Ltd
10 Cecil Road