Easily add Pre-Orders to your products.
The Pre-order manager installs in just a few clicks and works out-of-the-box, no developer input required. What’s more, if you run into any issues with the app, we offer 24/7 developer support.
Fully customizable to suit your store.
The Pre-order button design is fully customizable. Adjust the colors, fonts, and text to best suit your style and brand image.
Put your Pre-Order’s on autopilot.
The pre-order manager has a range of configurations, they can be setup to have specific start/end dates and even apply discounts on Pre-order products. From a single dashboard you can enable and disable pre-orders, and edit or add new ones.
Save time and apply default Pre-order options
As well as having the ability to apply products for individual products and variants, the Pre-order Manager also lets you configure default pre-order options so you can spend less time adding in pre-order products.
24/7 Shopify Support
If you ever need assistance with installing or adjusting our apps to fit your store, we offer 24/7 support for all users.
Loved by Shopify users Worldwide
Frequently asked questions:
Are there limits to how many pre-orders I can add?
The Free plan is limited to one pre-order product. Once you upgrade you can create as many as you like!
Can I customize the Pre-Order button?
The Pre-order button design and text is completely customiztiable so that it can best fit your store.
How can I access customer support?
You can access support via the chat support widget in the app, or our websites contact form. We also provide extensive app documentation to help with troubleshooting.
Will I need a Developer to get the app setup on my store?
Our apps can be installed in a few clicks straight from the Shopify App Store. No Dev Input required. What’s more, uninstalling the app is just as easy if you ever want to quit.
- Easy installation
The app works out of the box. You don’t need to customize your theme.
- Set up Pre-Order on autopilot and relax
Automatically enable Pre-Order when a product or variant goes out of stock.
- Default and individual settings
Set up default settings for most products. Use individual settings for certain variants, products, collections, etc.
- Fully Customizable, adjust Pre-Order design to suit your store
– Add a custom design or use the default “Add to Cart” button style.
– Customize message text, style and position.
– Customize pre-order label text on cart and checkout pages.
- Fully configurable pre-orders:
– Set the max-quantity available for pre-order.
– Set an automatic Pre-order start and end date.
– Automatically tag pre-order products.
– Choose locations where pre-orders are available.
- Fast A-class live support.