Enable Local Delivery on your store
- Schedule your preferred delivery date & times during the week.
- Limit the number of total delivery orders per-day
- Set cutoff times for delivery orders.
- Set delivery areas by radius.
- Schedule Blackout days where you won’t accept new orders.
Track every order
Get detailed reports on new orders by store, status, order value, fulfillment method, and more!
Enable In-Store Pickup
- Enable pickup deposits,
- Set pickup cutoff times.
- Limit daily pickup orders.
- Allow customers to search for your closest store and schedule pickup date & times.
Setup order notifications
- Once you start receiving orders, you’ll have full visibility of orders statuses in the reports dashboard.
- Admins and customers, get notified via email whenever new orders are received or fulfilled.
Simple Design Editor
No developer assistance required, use a simple click-editor to change all aspects of the pickup and delivery buttons on your Cart pages.
Deposits & Conditions
Set minimum order values or quantities and request customers place a deposit for any orders.
24/7 Shopify Support
If you ever need assistance with installing or adjusting our apps to fit your store, we offer 24/7 support for all users.
Loved by Shopify users
Store Pickup and Local Delivery application is a great solution for both multi-location and single location businesses. With our app, you can offer a variety of shipping methods, so your customers can choose the one that best fits their case.
What you can do with our app?
Collect in store options:
- Set up your date/time rules so customers can schedule their preferred pickup date and time.
- With our app, you also can set different Lead times for different days of the week.
- Limits the number of pickup orders per slot.
- Further functionality such as Cutoff time, Max number of days that customers are allowed to pick up.
- Conditional pickup based on order total or quantity.
- Find the nearest pickup point with Google API keys.
- Customers can select the date and time that they want to be delivered.
- Set max radius distance validation.
- Limit your delivery area by postal code or zip code.
- Cutoff time, lead time features are also available in the delivery option.
- Merchants can limit the number of delivery orders per day.
- Different delivery rates based on cart weight or price.
- You can disable the standard shipping option of Shopify in case you don’t do the shipping option.
- Add shipping tag feature will help you to sort out your normal shipping orders on your Shopify admin panel.
- The first inventory option is that you can link locations on the app with your Shopify locations, so it can check the availability of items on each location.
- Or you can use the Inventory by Product tags feature, so you can limit certain items to be available in certain locations only.
- In case you do not want the app to check the inventory of the items, you can disable the Inventory feature.
- Blackout date feature.
- Send notification email to store admin and customers after every complete order.
- The number of locations on the app can be greater than your Shopify location.
- A detailed report which is exportable and printable.